Here are some picks for favorite things I've seen around blogland this week.
1. She lives in a church, and as you can imagine, it's been a bit of a challenge to remake the space.
2. For 2.3 million, you can own a piece of 80's slacker comedy history. The home featured as Cameron's father's retreat in Ferris Bueller's Day Off is for sale. I do like seeing the other interior photos. After all, it was far more than just the glass-walled garage.
3. I love the vintage-y packaging on Boots products. It's a best-selling UK brand that's being sold in Target now.
4. You've probably heard it all over the place by now, but Jorge Columbo painted this New Yorker cover (and lots more) on his iPhone. How long until it's just Apple and iHumans?
5. Moroso is an Italian company that makes awesome furniture. The one featured is called My Beautiful Backside. Their sushi line is colorful fun, too! Have a good weekend!