Poladroid!


Looking for a Hump Day time waster? Here it is, friends. Go to the Poladroid website, download and install the free software, drag and drop a photo and watch the magic of Poladroid happen on your screen. You can even shake the pic as it develops--though you know it's all tripe that shaking the pic makes it develop faster. From what I understand on the website like Polaroid film, Poladroid has a picture limit. After 10 photos I guess you have to download it again. I've only made a few so far, so I'm not sure.

Above are a couple of my creations. The top is a photo of a cake I like that I grabbed off the internet somewhere. The bottom is a little church in Punta Cana.

--via Red Black Brown

3 comments:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the church in Punta Cana part of the Majestic Elegance Resort? If so, I shot a wedding there! How funny!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails