Easter freebie!

Happy Early Easter. There's still time to send out an Easter Greeting. To that end, I created a cute little card that you can print at home. Click on the image above to open it in a new window. Then, right click on the image and save it to your desktop. Simply print, then use an Exacto or blade to cut along the trim marks, fold in half and violá!

I suppose I should just briefly mention that this design is for personal use only and not for commercial resale. Thank you!

Type rest of the post here

3 comments:

  1. this is so sweet! thank you, i love it. you just print on 8 1/2 x 11, right? thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, it's beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing this, I'll be linking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had seen this tuesday! Oh well, I guess I will have to bookmark for next year :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails