Air it Out!


I might as well get to the air plants post right now while I'm all inspired. I first came across them while working on my wedding registry and just saw them again used in a fashion week invitation. If you have a thumb of death, like me, air plants might be your best solution. They thrive on air alone; you can put them almost anywhere and they require very little maintenance. According to airplants.com, they only require a weekly hourly soaking to have their water needs met. They like bright light, but don't put them directly in noonday sun! They sound pretty indestructible. In fact, someone with a slightly sadistic streak might consider an air plant a personal challenge.

You can get them from airplants.com, farmersmarketonline.com and Vivaterra, which is where I snagged the images, too
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails